Food Standards Agency/ Department of Health
- Research projects in Nutrition and Food choice
- Qualitative research for nutrition advice to Italian Restaurants (with Govindji Nutrition)
- N08017 Modelling iron status in adolescent girls
- N08023 What do high salt consumers eat and how should we advise them?
- Reviews of the Agency’s Research Programmes (in consortium with Ashwell Associates Europe Ltd)
- Dietary Surveys Programme
- Phytooestrogen Research Programme
- Lipids Research Programmes
- Workshops (Vitamin D methodology, Peer education; Fortification with folic acid)
Food Industry, and not-for profit organisations
Kelloggs', Coca- Cola, Danone, Unilever, National starch, Ajinomoto, Innocent, PepsiCo, Anna Alla, Cadbury/Kraft, Weetabix, Alpro, Glaxo Smith Kline.
Food and Drink Federation, Association of Cereal Food Manufacturers, Dairy Council, Sugar nutrition UK, World Sugar Research Organisation, European Hydration Institute,
Union of European Beverage Associations, British Egg Information Service, Potato Council.
Universities and Research Associations
University of Surrey, Leatherhead Food Research Association, University of Leeds Dental School